4/1/09

No more mistakes,cos' in your eyes,i'd like to stay.

I'm really sad right now. My father just told me that we are going to move to Shanghai after my mid year exams because he's going to find a job there and we're going to temporarily live with my aunt until we are settled down. So, it's school in Shanghai for me. I can't believe i'm going to leave Sg. After 13 years of my life here and it's all going to be over. And after mid years somemore. I won't even get a chance to know what combination i would be taking and what results i would get for EOY. And the worst part of it is that i will be leaving all my friends,my relatives and esp.........baby. When things were getting better, i have to go, when i'm still so much in love with everyone, i have to go. When i am finally starting to like my class, i have to go :'( I feel like i'm going to cry any moment now. I hope my father changes his mind. Cos' i will be emo-ing from today onwards until like....forever. It's just so hard to let go once you find that things are going quite smoothly for once ._.










































-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Hi people, did you believe what i said? :) Happy April Fools' day! (Smacks you in the ass.)
Hoped i sounded really convincing! And if you really believed/did not believe what i said on top, pls tag on the tagboard!!!!!!1 I want to know if i sounded good or not! Haha :D

Did not manage to trick Mr Bercury in the first period today. He was really good :( Had history test, and it was o.k. Cos i studied for it leh! Lol. After recess had maths and it was good cos' maths is always kind of slack and now maths is quite easy once i do more practices :D 2 free periods after that cos' lit teacher din come, so me and Huiping did a card for sis' mother. It's her birthday today :) Happy birthday sis' mother HAHA. Then last period, Ryan fat chia came in to relieve bio -.- Everybody dao-ed him lah, loner. Everyone just gave him the -.- look HAHA nice one class :D LOL. He sitll come my table there talk some cock about the stuff i drew on my table. Nub, lol. After school went to Singpost with my dear sis and ate kfc there. Super fun :) Ki-siaoed with her after eating and it was really funny. Bused back home and have been slacking since 5 plus pm. And.......i'm getting addicted to online shopping shiatz.

PS. Left with art and maths D: And revision,revision,revision :(







Sorry i look like crap here. Whoops.

No comments: